Shanxi cushion belt manufacturers to introduce the car inner tube, cushion belt correct installation process!
Huajun Tire Factory
TodayShanxi cushion belt manufacturersTo introduce the correct installation process of the inner tube and cushion belt of the car!
1. First lay the tire flat and remove the debris in the tire cavity.
2. Take out the inner tube of the corresponding specification, open the inner tube, check whether it is damaged during transportation, and use a wrench to check whether the inner tube copper rod nut gasket is loose and fastened.
3. Prepare a cloth bag with talcum powder inside, gently apply a layer on the surface of the inner tube (it is strictly prohibited to replace it with soapy water), and shake off the excess talcum powder inside.
4. Select the cushion belt of corresponding specification, check whether the cushion belt is damaged, and lubricate the tire cavity and cushion belt with talcum powder.
5. Tidy up the inner tube, place it flat in the tire cavity, and remove the excess talcum powder in the cushion belt and tire cavity.
6. Inject a small amount of gas into the inner tube to facilitate the next step of pressing the cushion belt.
7. When installing the cushion belt, match the center hole of the copper plate of the cushion belt with the copper rod of the valve.
8. Carefully check the cushion belt and the inner tube joint to see if the edge of the cushion belt is folded. If there is a crease, it should be adjusted in time.
9. Combine the outer tire with the steel ring, adjust the copper rod of the inner tire door nozzle again, and align it with the center of the gas nozzle groove of the steel ring.
10. Lock the steel ring with the steel ring pressure plate.
11. For pneumatic tires, use soapy water to check whether the inner tube valve core leaks.
12. Install the inner tube dust cap and confirm once again that the component is fully installed.
13. Press the assembled tire with the air gun tool, fix the tire (steel ring) together, and install the tire bolt.
Keywords: recycled rubber automobile cushion belt