Do you know the correct process of car inner tube and cushion belt?
Car inner tubes and pads are familiar to friends who have cars, so do you know the correct installation process? NextShanxi automobile inner tube manufacturersLet me introduce to you the installation process of the inner tube of the car, I hope it will be helpful to you!
1. First, lay the tire flat and clean the debris in the tire cavity.
2. Take out the inner tube of the corresponding specification, open the inner tube, check whether the inner tube is damaged during transportation, and use a wrench to check whether the inner tube copper rod nut gasket is loose and tighten it.
3. Prepare a cloth bag with talcum powder inside, gently smear a layer on the surface of the inner tube (soapy water is strictly prohibited), pick up the inner tube and shake off the excess talcum powder.
4. Select the cushion belt of corresponding specification, check whether the cushion belt is damaged, and lubricate the tire cavity and cushion belt with talcum powder.
5. Tidy up the inner tube, put it flat into the tire cavity, and clean up the excess talcum powder in the cushion belt and tire cavity.
6. The inner tube is filled with a little gas to facilitate the next step of installing the cushion belt.
7. When assembling the cushion belt, match the center hole of the copper plate of the cushion belt with the copper rod of the valve.
8. Carefully check the joint between the cushion belt and the inner tube to see if the edge of the cushion belt is folded. If it is folded, adjust it correctly in time.
9. Assemble the outer tire with the steel ring, and adjust the copper rod of the inner tire valve again to align it with the center of the steel ring air nozzle groove.
10. Lock the steel ring with the steel ring pressing plate.
11. For inflated tires, use soapy water to check whether the inner tube valve core is leaking.
12. Install the inner tube dust cap and reconfirm that all components are completely installed.
13. Use the air gun tool according to the assembled tire, and fasten the tire (steel ring) to the car with the tire bolt.
Keywords: recycled rubber automobile cushion belt