Correct tire disassembly method and steps
When driving outside, the tires will inevitably break down during long-distance driving. I believe every special-purpose vehicle driver has encountered the problem of repairing tires. Experienced drivers will see the quality of tire repair from the methods of the repair master. Today, I will teach you the correct tire disassembly and assembly methods and steps.
Disassembly methods and steps of special vehicle tires
The tires we use now are nothing more than inner tube tires and tubeless tires. Different specifications and disassembly steps and methods are also different. The specific tire removal method and steps are as follows:
1. First, clean the tire comprehensively, including the tire surface, the contact surface of the wheel and the rim, and the bolts and nuts on the wheel, and clean up the rust, slag and mud on it. The main purpose of cleaning: one is to reduce the impact of dirt on the repairer during the disassembly and assembly process; the other is to reduce the entry of dirt into the tire and reduce unnecessary secondary damage.
2. Before disassembly, lubricate the gully of bolts and nuts to facilitate disassembly and reduce wear. Use a matching torque wrench, leaving a spacing of 2-3 nuts, and disassemble them in a diagonal order. Diagonal disassembly can effectively reduce the irregular force of bolts and reduce the fatigue loss of parts. If you choose a motorized wrench, you need to adjust the air pressure, the specific pressure according to the size of the nut.
3. Place the lock ring of the wheel upward, release the air in the tire, and push out the air nozzle after the inner tube tire is deflated. Make matching marks on the tire and rim. Note: the gas in the tire must be put clean, so as to avoid the subsequent operation of the accident.
4. Insert the straight guide vane plate between the rim ring and the tire, and press down the bead of the tire; insert the guide vane plate at the formed gap, so that the end of the guide vane plate is supported in the rim ring, and the top of the shaft Rally on the straight guide vane plate.
5. While pressing down the tire bead, move the straight guide vane plate and curved guide vane plate along the circumference of the wheel, and remove the tapered flange of the lock ring from the tire.
6. Insert the end of the straight guide vane plate into the notch of the lock ring, and press the lock ring out of the groove; lift the lock ring upward, support the curved guide vane plate in the rim ring, and insert the end of the straight guide vane plate into the lower end of the lock ring; hold the lock ring by hand, and take the lock ring out of the groove of the rim with the straight guide vane plate.
7. Take out the rim ring, turn over the wheel, remove the side of the tire from the wheel with the help of straight and curved guide vanes, and then place the wheel upright. First take out the rim from the tire, and use a hammer to lock along the wheel. The part is punched to decisively punch the rim out of the tire. Take out the inner tube of the tire with inner tube.
Although many tire repair shops now have professional disassembly tools and even professional machinery and equipment, such as special tire removal machines for truck tires. But the principle of disassembly is the same, in the process of operation must be careful, pay attention to safety.
Assembly methods and steps of special vehicle tires
After reading the disassembly process, you will say that the assembly is not a reversible process of disassembly? Indeed, the truth is so, but there are still many details to pay attention to, especially the inner tube tire parts more, special attention. If you confirm that the rim, flange and lock ring match each other, this is why the label is required when disassembling. If the installation is wrong, the dynamic balance will fail during high-speed driving, which will accelerate the tire wear. The specific assembly steps are as follows:
1. Sprinkle some talcum powder on the inner tube, put the inner tube and rim lining into the outer tube, inflate the inner tube and screw on the valve.
2. Place the tire cushion belt obliquely on the rim, put the valve into the notch, be careful not to skew the valve, lift the tire from one side of the valve and embed it into the rim.
3. Install the rim ring in turn, place it in the groove of the wheel opposite to the opening of the lock ring, press in one end of the ring first, and then press in the other end.
4. Make sure that the edge of the locking ring is under the bead of the tire. First, inflate the tire pressure to 49KPa to confirm that the bead is in the lock ring along the circumference, and then inflate the tire pressure to the rated value.
Special vehicle tire disassembly and assembly matters needing attention
1. It is forbidden to hit the rim, lock ring, rim ring or tire when the tire is inflated or after inflation.
2. In order to maintain the dynamic balance of the wheel, the old tire should be installed in the original position before disassembly (that is, the marks on the tire and the rim should coincide).
3. During assembly and disassembly, check the status of each part of the wheel no less than once a year: the rim ring, lock ring and rim shall be free of cracks, dents, rust and dirt, and the inner surface of the lock ring should be reliably embedded In the groove of the wheel.
4. The use of flammable materials is prohibited. The use of gasoline or other flammable materials for lubrication, sealing or placing the beads may cause the tire to explode or may cause a separate explosion of the tire or rim that may cause serious injury or death.
With the development of technology, the disassembly and assembly of tires have gradually deviated from the manual operation method of the master in the past. The operation of professional equipment and the popularization of professional knowledge make tire maintenance and repair more scientific and reasonable.
Keywords: recycled rubber automobile cushion belt